AT&T sucks & lies

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by CMFox, Jun 27, 2010.

1. CMFox

CMFox
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    No need to be snarky. Sometimes even paradise has a bruised spot on the apple.

2. josun

josun
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I didn't say AT&T has the best coverage, only that they have the fastest speed and that verizon has the best coverage. But you're right, coverage is more important than the speed but it's also right that it's hard to get consistent 3G coverage while driving. Even Verizon suffers this, at least around my area. So to get better facts, one should test the coverage while stationed and see if he indeed has the coverage or not.

3. CMFox

CMFox
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Well, I guess that is what I am doing.....driving the USA. Currently we are in Loveland CO, here there is 3G.

In the Rockies later today I have no expectations of any service.

CM

4. rickm1350

rickm1350
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:

Where did you get all that information? I hate to tell you this, but cellphone voice is data also... it's digital... been that way for quite a few years now...

data is data, it's all a bunch of 0's and 1's... doesn't matter if it's voice or if it's iPad internet information, it's still all data.

some radio transmit and receive systems use diversity antennas. When one antenna is in a receive null, the other is likely to have good reception. I don't see those antenna systems so much anymore.