What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AT&T Network Restrictions

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'll update to the new OS ASAP. All these years of MS upgrades has made me wary and this is my first experience with Apple.

I would imagine it's pretty difficult to brick this thing since it's basically running an iphone operating system. Worst case you do a complete restore and it's factory new. With that said, I've never had any issues with apple's fw upgrades. Can't say the same for microsoft though.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'll update to the new OS ASAP. All these years of MS upgrades has made me wary and this is my first experience with Apple.

I would imagine it's pretty difficult to brick this thing since it's basically running an iphone operating system. Worst case you do a complete restore and it's factory new. With that said, I've never had any issues with apple's fw upgrades. Can't say the same for microsoft though.

I'm just not accustomed to these computer thingies working as advertised. I'm learning though

Star56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is not AT&T that is downrezzing Youtube. It is the APP itself. If you access 3G AT&T by way of a tethered connection or use a mifi , youtube video is full rez. You have to fool the app into thinking you are using a wifi connection even thought it is really 3G.

Most reactions

Latest posts