What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AT&T cellular data account problem

EZFL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have activated cellular data on my iPad 2 and still have data left. I do not need it now, so I have cellular data off. But I can't get to my account. When I select "View Account", I get "The device information was not received" error message. I have a good wifi connection.

Thanks for the help.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
welcome to IPF, I hope someone helps you real quick!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Reaction score
You probably have to turn on 3g and access the website via 3g, for it to show your account. At least that's how it works with Three. Browsing to the website via Wifi doesn't work, because than the website can't identify the SIM card and it's associated account.

OP
E

EZFL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help

I called AT&T and they suggested to turn off wifi and turn on cell data. I logged in fine. I then turned cell data off and turned wifi on and also logged in fine. Something from my log in must have been corrupted. AT&T said you should be able to log in from either wifi or cell data.

Cheers!

Most reactions

Latest posts