What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AT&T Buys T-Mobile!

OP
Tinman

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yea I think it's a good thing :)

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm glad I still have the unlimited data plan. More 4g coverage is a great bonus plus will finally relieve congestion of the frequencies. I predict at@t will assimilate Verizon also down the road, if they're allowed to.

haggisgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a T-Mo customer, I'm not so sure its a good thing but I'll be patient and see how things settle out. Doing a quick check yesterday, I found that getting less services from AT&T over what I'm getting from T-Mo will cost me about $25/mo more plus my HTC phone, which I love, will not work on AT&T once the conversion is complete so I'll have to purchase a new phone. But, I'll wait and see what happens before making any changes.

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
T-M ships their bad phones through UPS. I have at least four T-M phones brought into my The UPS Store on a daily basis by customers needing a replacment. Times that by over 1200 The UPS Stores across the country. It might not be a bad thing to get rid of the T-M phones.

My real concern is as competion gets smaller, will At&T, Verizon & Sprint feel they can raise their prices and lower their services?

Most reactions

Latest posts