What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

at first...

VonDutch01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.popup-stories.com
At first I thought, 'this is a device nobody wants, but everybody has one...'. Now that I own this handy iPad, my opinion changed a lot. I also have several Macs, and an iPhone. Now my MacBook Pro is catching dust and my iPhone is only used what it initially was made for... right... making phonecalls.

I imagined Mr. Steve Jobs when he layed his eyes on the first iPhone, thinking "I want this device, but then 6 times larger...". Wonder what's the next usefull wannahave...

Patrick

hunterjumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope the iPad 3 stays hidden for awhile. I just got my iPad 2 and I don't want to upgrade right away. It took me along time just to save up for this one.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At first I thought, 'this is a device nobody wants, but everybody has one...'. Now that I own this handy iPad, my opinion changed a lot. I also have several Macs, and an iPhone. Now my MacBook Pro is catching dust and my iPhone is only used what it initially was made for... right... making phonecalls.

I imagined Mr. Steve Jobs when he layed his eyes on the first iPhone, thinking "I want this device, but then 6 times larger...". Wonder what's the next usefull wannahave...

Patrick

Actually, the iPhone started out as a tablet, and Apple decided to shrink it into phone size and sell that first. You can google and read about Steve Jobs describing how that happened, if you're interested.

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hunterjumper said:
I hope the iPad 3 stays hidden for awhile. I just got my iPad 2 and I don't want to upgrade right away. It took me along time just to save up for this one.

I don't believe we'll see the iPad 3 before the Spring of 2012, even though rumors are saying otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

AJTaliesen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have several Macs, and an iPhone. Now my MacBook Pro is catching dust and my iPhone is only used what it initially was made for... right... making phonecalls.

Patrick

This made me smile. I actually feel a little guilty sometimes that I have such a cool phone and don't use it much anymore as anything other than a phone.

Today I actually had a chance to be glad I still have it though: had to mail a suit coat to my Dad who is in another State on business and forgot the one he needed. Was nice to pop my phone out and text him photos until I found the one he was looking for.

hulaimua

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rockman said:
Did you got your ipad 3? Hows the experience?

I'm having a problem logging in to the Cellular data. Can someone help. It's too early where I'm at to call for help

rockman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is your iPad bundled with a data plan? When did you last use your iPad connected to your cell data plan?

Most reactions