What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assortment

OP
Protegeone

Protegeone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few more

Attachments

• path.jpg
    path.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 435
  • path2.jpg
    path2.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 465
  • shuttle.jpg
    shuttle.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 526
  • walpaper.jpg
    walpaper.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 509

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do u save them to the iPad? Cant seem to be able to do it, by hold down my finger or locating a download button

OP
Protegeone

Protegeone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tap and hold your finger on the picture. Menu would appear with options to save image. This would save image in your photo folder, from there you can set the picture as wallpaper.

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Protegeone said:
Just tap and hold your finger on the picture. Menu would appear with options to save image. This would save image in your photo folder, from there you can set the picture as wallpaper.

Doesn't work ive already tried that

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Protegeone said:

Doesn't work ive already tried that

You do need to open the picture first... so tap on the thumbnail picture, and it should open in another window - then tap and hold and you should have options to save image, or copy - you want the save image. It will then be in your photo album

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pluto6 said:
You do need to open the picture first... so tap on the thumbnail picture, and it should open in another window - then tap and hold and you should have options to save image, or copy - you want the save image. It will then be in your photo album

I know how to save a picture and can assure you it does not work. I tap and hold and it enlarges. I tap and hold again and it shrinks.

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible that you're trying this on a protected image? If so, that would explain why it won't work.

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pluto6 said:

I know how to save a picture and can assure you it does not work. I tap and hold and it enlarges. I tap and hold again and it shrinks.

If you are trying to copy the pictures that are in this thread, using the method I describe - tap the picture to get it to open in a new window, then you can use the tap and hold to copy it.

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pluto6 said:
If you are trying to copy the pictures that are in this thread, using the method I describe - tap the picture to get it to open in a new window, then you can use the tap and hold to copy it.

Does not work

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pluto6 said:

Does not work

Can't help you then, sorry. I have tried it myself multiple times on my iPad, and it works flawlessly. If everything else works perfectly on the iPad, then I would call Apple and talk with a CSR. If you have other issues, I would do a soft restart (hold power and home keys until you see the apple), and if no joy, then a backup and restore to a new iPad (you can always restore to whatever profile you want to later) and see if that works. This is a basic feature of Safari within the iPad, and if it does not work for you, something else is very wrong.

Oh, I assume you have JavaScript turned on in Safari settings? It defaults to on, but maybe you turned it off? I don't know if it matters, but it's the only other thing that you can adjust that might have bearing.

Last edited:

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the typical size of an iPad wallpaper?

Probably not the right question, as there is no "typical". The question should be what is the correct size for iPad wallpaper - this answer is correct, borrowed from my-guru.com (which incidentally has some excellent wallpapers, and also a thread in this section).

"the perfect iPad wallpaper should be 1024 x 1024 pixels with the object centred in a 768 x 768 pixel area in the centre of the screen"

OP
Protegeone

Protegeone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updates

Some new ones to enjoy

Attachments

• metal_sheet.jpg
    metal_sheet.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 564
  • metal_weave.jpg