What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask no questions exchange?

anonchi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to exchange my ipad for a new one as ive been experiencing a few problems (blacklight bleeding, wifi dropping, accelerometer malfunctioning.) I hear Apple has a no questions asked exchange policy. How would I go about exchanging? Do I need to set up a genius appointment? How long does it take to get it exchanged?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most members have simply walked into their local Apple Store and demonstrated the problem. Assuming they have one it stock they walked out with the replacement. However, it might be worth calling in advance, describing the problem, getting a 'trouble ticket', checking they have a replacement and then go....would be a pity to get there only to find they don't have any in stock - better an iPad with screen bleeding than no iPad at all.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts