Asian Recipes Digital Newsstand, The Taste Of Asia

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by Angelina85, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Angelina85

Angelina85 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Asia, is the world's largest and most populous continent on Earth. There are million of races with multi ethnics, languages, customs and traditions within the societies. Imagine those richness of complexion are broke down into taste. It must be very rich, tasty and spicy in the same time.

Looking at the diversities among the people, we can now agree that Asia has particular taste in their menu. From those multi ethnics, there are million of tastes that we can make in the name of Asian culinary. Hence, This digital newsstand of Asian Recipes application is presenting a conclusion of some best Asian recipes that can be served easily at home.

Asian Recipes digital newsstand is include some of recipes based on rice, eggs, soup, cakes and more, that will continuously updated in times. These recipes are completed with high resolution pictures on every detail, clear method and simple ingredients. All those recipes were already tested before and it can also shared via email, Facebook and Twitter.

Asian Recipes can be free downloaded in iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. On every recipe that offered, there will be short preview before download and free samples available.

Asian Recipes digital newsstand, is the simplest way to taste the truly of Asia.

Check this out now on Asian Recipes Book Collections for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
  2. valinrace

valinrace iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I heard that most of the asian recipes are really good. I will try to download this application too. I would like to taste and cook their recipes.
  3. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,120 / 1
    Hi Angelina...I am going to move this over to the App Announcement Section for better viewing.

Thanks!