What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist

Reaction score
I got my IPad recently for my birthday after weeks of dropping strong hints and even offering to pay the difference between the IPad and Kindle. The concept of syncing the IPad to Itunes via Mac is not new to me as I have an IPod classic. I lost the one song I purchased - Judy Collin's Amazing Grace whenI loaded photos from my Mac to the IPad. Previously loading photos were also lost. I guess I need to receive 3 welcome messages before I can submit an official "help me" message. If 3 people are feeling charitable and send me a welcome message along with a suggestion of what I did wrong I'd be forever gratfeful. I'd like to have my .99 cent song back also.

Thank you for your reply.

Bob

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Bob, it doesn't sync everything automatically, you'll find sync options under the iPad in iTunes.

Most reactions