What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist seeking programmer for multiplayer app

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonicdesign

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a programmer who is willing to work with me to make a multiplayer game for the ipad 3 which can then be perfectly scaled down by simply dividing the size of everything by 4 to also be available for the iphone retina.It has a metallic and digital look to it. I'd post it but this site doesn't let me post a picture since I'm new. Currently it's 1280 by 1920 at 300 res,

There would be a lot of moving parts, it's similar to a tower defense game. I can't really offer money up front since I'm trying to make these apps to have money to offer up front for the future, so all I can offer right now is a 50/50 split.
If your interested, please contact me at carbonicdesign at gmail dot com.

OP
C

carbonicdesign

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This project is now re-opened if people want to respond to it now, and much art for it is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts