What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art competition for artworks created using iPad and Iphone!

AnnaLag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

It seems that the world is finally understanding that ART is changing thanks to the new media.
I found this interesting competition that, beside traditional forms of expression, has a section called 'Virtual Art' dedicated to artworks created using iPad or iPhone apps!
The awards total amount is about 218,764 USD and there are many special prizes. In particular a collaboration with an Italian Jewelry Company called FOPE. Not bad!

Here some info:

7th INTERNATIONAL ARTE LAGUNA PRIZE

Awards total amount: 170,000 EUR
Sections: painting, sculpture, photographic art, videoart and performance, virtual art
Deadline: November 8, 2012
Finalist Collective Exhibition: Arsenale of Venice
Prize Curator: Igor Zanti - Art Critic
Jurors:
Umberto Angelini (Italy, Director of Festival Uovo), Gabriella Belli (Italy, Director of Musei Civici of Venice), Adam Budak (United States, Curator of Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden of Washington), Cecilia Freschini (China, Founder of Lab-Yit), Mario Gerosa (Italy, Senior Editor of AD, Digital Art Curator), Lina Lazaar (Great Britain, Expert in International Contemporary Art for Sotheby's), Kanchi Mehta (Founder and Chief Curator of Chameleon Art Projects & and India Editor for Flash Art), Sabine Schaschl (Switzerland, Director and Curator of Kunsthaus Basel), Felix Schöber (Germany, Independent Curator), Claudia Zanfi (Italy, Art Historian and Cultural Manager)

Info: www[dot]artelagunaprize[dot]com

I'm definitely gonna submit my artworks! If I win, they will be shown in the collective exhibition in Venice, Italy!!

Most reactions

Latest posts