What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Argh!

TommyGun619

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's awesome congrats. When you took it in for the exchange. How did that work? Did you have insurance? And obviously it was under warranty right?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Got my mini replaced today at the Apple store. Very painless, just like when I exchanged my ipad 2 back in 2011.

That's just great news MoonlitSonata. I had a feeling you'd be OK with that. When Apple exchange, do you get a further 12 mths warranty or only what was left on the first one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's awesome congrats. When you took it in for the exchange. How did that work? Did you have insurance? And obviously it was under warranty right?

I called, made a Genius Bar appointment, went in, got a new one. It was still very much in warranty as I bought it on march 11 of this year.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good news, MoonlitSonata. Maybe the thread should be called Yay!:) instead of argh!

Most reactions