What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you Viewing this on your iPad?

Are you on ipadforums.net via your iPad?

• Total voters

bettafan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPad yes, Safari No. Using Terra

iPad yes, Safari No. Use Terra browser.:D

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I prefer the app, but am on the pc at the moment, just installed a HD video editing programme. I only use the site for editing / deleting message and the like. Normally it's my Ipad.

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep! In fact, I do all my leisure Internet surfing on my iPad. Only time I use my laptop to surf the Internet is when I'm doing something work related.

And yep, I'm on safari too! For some reason, the Mercury browser does't allow me to click on text boxes for this forum, even though it works perfectly on other forums.

steveatesh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aladyleyna said:
Yep! In fact, I do all my leisure Internet surfing on my iPad. Only time I use my laptop to surf the Internet is when I'm doing something work related.

And yep, I'm on safari too! For some reason, the Mercury browser does't allow me to click on text boxes for this forum, even though it works perfectly on other forums.

Me too - and tbh I find the iPad much easier than switching on e laptop and waiting for Windows to start up. Only downside is my wife has started picking up the iPad and hogging it!

Most reactions

Latest posts