What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you going to purchase the Smart Cover? If so, which type/color?

NyCrAzY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I'm going to take a risk and buy myself one of those.

Since I'm not willing to spend $69 for the leather ones (they have the colors I prefer in black/red), I'm just going to go for the $39... but I hate the color selection. I'm probably going to get the orange color. What about you guys?

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have saved my money so I will be getting the red leather cover.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Red is too feminine black or gray is the way to go.

H335

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Be careful with the smart cover - Engadget reported a nasty scratch on the back of the aluminum because this cover is just a screen protector.. think about that before you buy.. all the times that you will be placing the ipad down on the aluminum.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
H335 said:
Be careful with the smart cover - Engadget reported a nasty scratch on the back of the aluminum because this cover is just a screen protector.. think about that before you buy.. all the times that you will be placing the ipad down on the aluminum.

Zags full body invisible shield solves this issue.

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Too cheap to shell out for the leather, so I'm going with the dark gray one in poly.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cover

I think I'm going to take a risk and buy myself one of those.

Since I'm not willing to spend $69 for the leather ones (they have the colors I prefer in black/red), I'm just going to go for the $39... but I hate the color selection. I'm probably going to get the orange color. What about you guys?

I'll purchasthe pink one as it is my fav color.

leena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 2 favorite colors - pink and green. I'm not sure if I'm buying the smart cover as I plan to buy a book like cover for it and not sure they will be compatible. If I do buy one though, I'm learning towards green although the pink is tempting.

elgerber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't decided yet either, but if I do, it will be green, my favorite color.

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It will be pink for me if i decide to get one...I really want something that will protect the back of it because I always carry it around in my bag

Most reactions

Latest posts