What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you going to buy the iPad 3 next year?

Will you buy the iPad 3?

• Absolutely! I can't Wait!

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • No. I'm Good ~ I will wait for the ipad 4

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • If I can sell my iPad 1

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • If I can sell my iPad 2

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to make choice. It was wait for and iPad 3 or buy an iPhone 4s. I ordered the 4s :-D

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I certainly would but not until after the bugs are ironed out. I may have to stop going to Vegas though;-)

ladster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No but maybe the iPad 5 or whatever brilliant idea apple come up with next since I'll have enough money for one by then

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Andyvalver said:
I had to make choice. It was wait for and iPad 3 or buy an iPhone 4s. I ordered the 4s :-D

If I'd bought a 32GB wifi + 3G iPad 2, I might get rid of my dinosaur cellphone for an iPhone 4S and wait for the iPad 4, but what I really want is an iPad 3 with iPhone 4S functions.

I'm crossing my fingers, but I don't plan to buy one unless it has my deal breaker functions.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Asharp said:
If the camera quality is better and it has Siri, I'll be buying a WiFi + 3G 64GB model.

I'd say that, as well as if it also has some other improvements, keeps the same form factor and battery life. Pricing, well...that'll be another story.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope to ~ I really can not wait!

happyyes.gif

Marie, I am waiting for the ipad3 to come out also. I have been toying with getting my mom one for use and have been going back and forth with everything...kindle fire, nook tab, ipad2 etc. I think that once that the ipad3 comes out, I can finally make the complete comparison.

When you get your's, will you be so kind to give us a review? You'd be a peach to do that!!

Happy Holidays and best wishes,

Carol :D

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Carol! Merry Christmas, woman! I swear we have been celebrating, eating and shopping for two weeks.

I will give a review! Would be cool, tho, if you got one with me......:)

ctillerjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am hooked on the IPad. I have all my employees using the iPad. So yes I am hooked!!

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Carol! Merry Christmas, woman! I swear we have been celebrating, eating and shopping for two weeks.

I will give a review! Would be cool, tho, if you got one with me......:)

Hey, Marie--Merry Christmas you also!! The celebration, feasting and shopping has whooped me tired!! I am still on the fence with the Ipad3...would love to buy if for myself, but I already have the 2. I think that my husband will be ready for one the following year...so maybe than. Let us know what you think of the ipad3. Could it be a 7 inch? I can hardly wait to see what they come up with for the new ipad! The rumors are killing me!! :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts