What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you going to buy the iPad 3 next year?

Will you buy the iPad 3?

• Absolutely! I can't Wait!

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • No. I'm Good ~ I will wait for the ipad 4

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • If I can sell my iPad 1

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • If I can sell my iPad 2

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope to ~ I really can not wait!

happyyes.gif

Last edited:

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Without a doubt. I will be camping overnight outside my closest apple store just to be first in line :)

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably. I have an Apple gift card that I should use, and I wouldn't mind having a third iPad, because I sometimes want to stream video on one and surf on the other, but one is charging. I also find iPad 1 choking on iOS 5 and 5.0.1 and crashing Safari at times, so I think its useful days are numbered for me. I also would like better screen resolution.

A 4G iPad would put me off, though, unless it delivered as least 10 hours of battery life.

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I probably will but to be honest I can't imagine it will be that much better than my iPad 2. I'm sure it will have a better camera, but I never use the camera now. I sometimes use the front facing for video chat, but not often enough that I need that feature upgraded. I am very happy with how thin my iPad is now and I'm also very happy with the screen resolution. I thought I would want a USB port but now that I have the cloud, I don't really need that either. Like I said, I'm sure I'll end up having to have one but I wonder if it's really gonna be that much different from my ipad2.....

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am planning on buying an iPad 3, but not until the hoopla has died down. Probably wait until around August to get one.

Hoya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes i will, i wanted to buy iPad 2 3G, but, my mother knocked on the door one day and had a present with her, it was a iPad 2 Wifi 32 GB.. She asked me if this was the "thing" i always talked about, i did not want to dissapoint her so i said yes! So iPad 3 3G or maybe it will be 4G?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Two months ago I would have said ,yes absolutely ! But now I have an iPhone 4S and don't really need a camera for FaceTime or Skype anymore as they are working on my phone . My iPad 1 works perfectly for my needs ...but never say never ...all will depend on the features ..and my bank account ;-)))

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
b00bie said:
As soon as Apple allows preorders, I will order mine....I can't ?$&@!(! wait

I like your attitude !!! *high 5*

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If the camera quality is better and it has Siri, I'll be buying a WiFi + 3G 64GB model.

Most reactions

Latest posts