What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you buying the iPad 2?

Are you buying an iPad 2?

• Yes, Definitely!

Votes: 389 75.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 14.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 56 10.8%

• Total voters

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wasn’t going to order one until iO5 but I’m traveling next month and I hate those boring long-ass international flights! Consequently, I ordered the darn thing’ and will make do with its current limitations. In typical OCD fashion, I opted for the full-tilt model in black with a customized VaJa case. Yes, I’m vain…:eek:

One of the reasons why I ordered a ipad 2 myself even though I have a iphone 4 the screen is a tad small and i dont really want to be holding my phone to watch! Least I can save battery!

12hour flight to Thailand in July...and 3 hours waiting at Airport...what fun!

yeuking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buy aledi...... We have one iPad and three iPad 2 in our family.....
;)

j1999t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so my ipad 2 has been sitting at "prepared for shipment" for about 12 hours now, did i miss the weekly shipment or what? id like to get it tuesday, but if it doesnt ship soon, i wont get it till thursday :(

j1999t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad has shipped! Ordered on June 8th, Prepared for shipment on June 16th, Shipped via UPS on June 17th, UPS delivery date of June 20th! Ill have it monday! (not fedex, so the 1030am thing still exists, but i have never known UPS to deliver by then)

Crisz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband also bought my iPad 2..an early birthday gift! So far so good but, I have a lot to learn 

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j1999t said:
My ipad has shipped! Ordered on June 8th, Prepared for shipment on June 16th, Shipped via UPS on June 17th, UPS delivery date of June 20th! Ill have it monday! (not fedex, so the 1030am thing still exists, but i have never known UPS to deliver by then)

Lucky! Mines hasn't even moved and I ordered on the 8th as well!

j1999t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j1999t said:

Lucky! Mines hasn't even moved and I ordered on the 8th as well!

What did you order?

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My att g64Blk order is also collecting dust but so is my 'custom' Vaja case from Argentina. So many toys and so little time...

Last edited:

Pre49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad2 French. Version

Now that Apple has finally announced the iPad2 and we know all of the new hardware / software features... Will you be purchasing the iPad 2 when it's released?

I have already purchased my ipad2, I now want to Buy one for my niece in France as a present, a french version, could anyone help

kathye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
undecided-want to download .pes

I have been waiting to get a 64 wifi
but now I question whether an ipad is what I need. I want to be able to download embroidery .pes designs and was told by a sales person at best buy that I could do this with the ipad2, but now I'm not so sure. Is there an app to help me do this or would I be better off with a different tablet. I really like all the app selection, but if I can not download designs I'll lose half of my reason for buying. Would the app dropbox allow me to save these files? I use that on my classroom computer. Help please, Kathye

Not a trick question just need help!

Last edited:

Most reactions