What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a new MEMBER??? PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!!!

Jwelch7035

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with Tom, I find this site very confusing. I can't even figure out how to search for a topic before posting a question according to your 1001 "rules" to follow before getting some information or help. Your rules are so confusing and the site so confusing that I Don't know how to ask for help! This site IS NOT HELPFUL!!! You are not helpful to newbies who need the basics.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with Tom, I find this site very confusing. I can't even figure out how to search for a topic before posting a question according to your 1001 "rules" to follow before getting some information or help. Your rules are so confusing and the site so confusing that I Don't know how to ask for help! This site IS NOT HELPFUL!!! You are not helpful to newbies who need the basics.

Hi Jwelch...considering that this is only your 2nd post since joining in April 2012, I can see how things can be for you.

To post a thread go to the proper section of the forum. If you need "Help"...go to the "Help Section."

Have a look at this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html

...and yes...this Forum does have Rules as like any other Forum site a member would join.

Let us know of you need further assistance.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Galadanchi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am glad joining this forum which I believe contributes immensely to effective utilisation of Ipad. Thank You all

silverhawk76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am new to this forum and very excited to be here!!
I cant wait to learn heaps more about all the products and functionalities of Apple products.

ArDev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. The are a lot of rules, but I have finally read them.

Most reactions

Latest posts