What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are you a mac or a windows user?

are you a mac or windows user

• I am a mac user

Votes: 203 25.3%
  • I am a windows user

Votes: 403 50.2%
  • I use both

Votes: 197 24.5%

• Total voters

ipfuser653

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use both Solaris and Linux.

...oh yes, and Mac and Windows ;-)

I got an Air as well as a new PC this year, so I'm still keeping on the fence...

Have fun,
Gleth

MuktownPat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been a Mac user for about 25 years!!! Strayed once for about a year when I Dell about 10 years ago due to lack of a particular software in my profession and absolutely hated it! The Dell died in about a year, thank god, and went back to Mac! Would never stray again!!! I work in an office of Win machines, and since I'm the techy of the office (and manager) I am forced to help support the Windows users when they have problems. For me, I bring my MacBook Pro and dock it at my desk, refuse to use the Company Issued Windows Machine!

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac, Linux Ubuntu, Linux Fedora, Android (running as a VM). All of those running on one portable HD.

Brisco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac users at home, I use a MacBook Pro, my wife a MacBook, my son an iMac.
Unfortunately I have to use Windoze at work...

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm mainly a windows user, because I'm a gamer and most of my favorite games run only on a windows PC. Plus, my school software prefers windows on a whole, so I ended up switching from a Mac to windows so I could keep up with schoolwork. To be honest, I really can't decide between the 2. I love macs for their speed, and windows for their versatility, though if I really had to choose, I'd go for a windows.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Porcupine8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't used windows at home since I left for college in 1997. My college machine ran Linux, and I used macs at every job I had through college. Bought my own Mac as a graduation present to myself. I did have to use windows at work for two years while getting my master's, but thankfully my phd program is Mac-centric.

Reaction score
Older Windows machine for a data repository and iTunes sync dock. XP SP3 on a first gen 64 bit machine with AMD Atholon
Before getting the iPads used my desktop for stuff that my phone screen was too small to efficiently do
I use my Droid Incredible for anything the iPad can't handle now and only turn on the desktop to sync the iPads and/or sync my Incs media onto the external hard drive. Seriously

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

realistdreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Given the percentage of PC users, there is a real opportunity to create better ties with Outlook in an iOS device, specifically the way Outooks mini apps (e.g. email, tasks, calendar) talk to each other. PocketInformant seems a start, but there seems a much bigger opportunity here.

Str8shvr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just took the plunge and went totally Mac about a month ago. Gave away my Dell and bought a iMac 2.93ghz i7 quad core to go with my iPad.

jweakley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a PC user, but since I got my iPad I tend to use it for most of my computing. If my PC ever dies, I will replace it with a Macbook and become a total Apple user.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My folks bought me a cheap hp for school. In less than a year, I have maxed it out. 250 gig, 3g mem. It's so bad, the fan sings at night and the battery is shot. I'm holding on it to, gonna get those issues fixeed until I can make an investment in a Macbook pro 15". I'm slowly creeping over to mac. I have an iphone and looking to upgrade it too

Steve Jobs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.apple.com
I am a Mac fan! A 15" MBP, My wife has the 13" Aluminum body MB, my son has the white MB. Three iPhones an iPad 2 and first gen.

No windoze in this house!

Most reactions

Latest posts