are you a mac or a windows user?

Discussion in 'Apple iPad Polls' started by matt_90036, Oct 11, 2010.

?

are you a mac or windows user

1. I am a mac user

200 vote(s)
    25.1%
  2. I am a windows user

402 vote(s)
    50.4%
  3. I use both

196 vote(s)
    24.6%
  1. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend II

Thanks Received:
    And, worst case scenario, you can always run Windows on a Mac; using either Bootcamp or one of several excellent emulation apps.

2. rikmac111

rikmac111
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Apple all the way. Gave up on windows 3 years ago because of to many crashes on the computer...

3. skimonkey

skimonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    While I haven't gone there...I keep forgetting that that is an option. So far, I have been pretty good running Mountain Lion only. I'm sure I'm not using my MBA to its highest potential as some, but right now it does everything I need! :)

4. iluvmyipad

iluvmyipad
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
  5. Pit bull puppy

Pit bull puppy
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I use both operating systems but mainly use mac. windows is just too slow and buggy for me.

6. InspectHerGadget

InspectHerGadget
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I own Apple TV, an MBA11 2013, iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6S Plus and Apple TV, a Surface Pro 4 and a Windows Desktop.

I still use Windows 10 on the Surface Pro 4 as my day to day device as I need to use Windows software and also I quite like having a powerful computer with the ability to write notes in OneNote but run all the software I need to run. I've given up on considering Apple OS X for my main computer. I have a Windows desktop too with an overclocked six core processor and about five drives in it as I do a lot of photo work using Lightroom.

The MBA my wife uses although I did have it as my work computer for mobile computing for a few years. I like it a lot but I also like the Surface, love it in fact mainly as it does everything i want it to do and it does it well.

I like Apple stuff though and the iPhone is great as is the iPad Pro. I think Apple though are dreaming if they think the iPad is any closer to replacing OS X or Windows 10 for most people and may well have painted themselves into a corner. My 2 cents.

7. NewYorkEagle

NewYorkEagle
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I'm more of a Windows user. I have an Acer Veriton with Windows 10 installed, which I got for Christmas in 2015.

8. zohaali146

zohaali146
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I am a Windows user from the start yet i have many people in my circle you praise mac a lot and often advice me to buy a mac book or something.

9. brixtonboy

brixtonboy
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I use a Windows machine with 8 installed it's about 3 years old. Always have done, no idea why though.
    This one has English and German installed my other 2 do not, and are running Windows XP

10. Thomas1977

Thomas1977
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I am a windows user on my desktop I have windows 10.