What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are you a mac or a windows user?

are you a mac or windows user

• I am a mac user

Votes: 203 25.3%
  • I am a windows user

Votes: 403 50.2%
  • I use both

Votes: 197 24.5%

• Total voters

Snafu169

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a windows user, I have an iPad but I won it..... I would not have bought it though for the price point it is at. I'm open mined ( no windows joke please lol).... So time will tell if it grows on me.

I work in IT so for now windows rules the business world as far as I'm concerned. I think that will change more as time goes on, but not so much because of Apple

Grandad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been a Windows user since 3.1............but so impressed with iPad, when it comes time to upgrade my desktop, I am thinking hard about which way to go.

Never thought I would say that!

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read an article the other day that called the iPad a "gateway drug" that will lead some PC users to change to Mac for their next laptop or desktop.

I'm a Windows user, not a fan of Macs.

ipfmike

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Windows only. I have to say I prefer iTunes over MS Media Player for organizing and playing mp3s.

Marabou Muddler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read an article the other day that called the iPad a "gateway drug" that will lead some PC users to change to Mac for their next laptop or desktop.

I'm a Windows user, not a fan of Macs.

Same here. My iPad is my first Apple product since my old Apple IIe. Love my iPad, but am not interested in a Mac.

Most reactions