1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Are the Cellular ipad 4's Unlocked?

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by Rperez414, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Rperez414

Rperez414 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I have an AT&T ipad and I was wanting to get a T-Mobile SIM card and try and get the free 200mb per month. Does anyone know if I'll have any issues with my APN settings?
  2. s2mikey

s2mikey iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    To my knowledge, the only carrier switch you can make is from Verizon to AT&T. See what others say but I thought that was it.
  3. Rperez414

Rperez414 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    It worked!!! If you have an AT&T iPad, they are all unlocked. So you can get a T-Mobile sim card and get the free 200mb of data. Just insert the sim card and it'll ask you if you want to start a T-Mobile account. Say yes and follow the prompts to setting up the free data.

I'm soooo glad I got the LTE version now. It is so nice to be able to get my e-mails and texts on my iPad when I'm out.
  4. JASON HALL

JASON HALL iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think you can use T-Mobile SIM card and get the free 200mb per month by your AT&T ipad.For cheeking you can use someone T-Mobile SIM card or for confirmation you can contract with the T-Mobile office.