What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Cellular ipad 4's Unlocked?

Rperez414

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an AT&T ipad and I was wanting to get a T-Mobile SIM card and try and get the free 200mb per month. Does anyone know if I'll have any issues with my APN settings?

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To my knowledge, the only carrier switch you can make is from Verizon to AT&T. See what others say but I thought that was it.

OP
Rperez414

Rperez414

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It worked!!! If you have an AT&T iPad, they are all unlocked. So you can get a T-Mobile sim card and get the free 200mb of data. Just insert the sim card and it'll ask you if you want to start a T-Mobile account. Say yes and follow the prompts to setting up the free data.

I'm soooo glad I got the LTE version now. It is so nice to be able to get my e-mails and texts on my iPad when I'm out.

JASON HALL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you can use T-Mobile SIM card and get the free 200mb per month by your AT&T ipad.For cheeking you can use someone T-Mobile SIM card or for confirmation you can contract with the T-Mobile office.

Most reactions

Latest posts