What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aps delete

deltabighat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another undoubtedly simple answer but since I don't know the answer, I will ask it. How do I delete an installed free ap that I no longer want.

DBH

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Press your finger on the app's icon until all app icons on the screen begin to wiggle and an "X" appears on the top corner.

Then press the "X" to delete. After confirming, press the Home button to stop the wiggling.

Leo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
deltabighat said:
Another undoubtedly simple answer but since I don't know the answer, I will ask it. How do I delete an installed free ap that I no longer want.

DBH

Just press and hold on the apps and delete or in the iTunes account and update everything.

Sent from my android galaxy s phone using iPad Forums

Leo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robertlc said:
Press your finger on the app's icon until all app icons on the screen begin to wiggle and an "X" appears on the top corner.

Then press the "X" to delete. After confirming, press the Home button to stop the wiggling.

That was quick :)))

Sent from my android galaxy s phone using iPad Forums

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know how to delete an app from iTunes? When I delete the app on the iPad, then sync to iTunes, the app is still in the iPad list of apps in iTunes, it's simply unchecked in the list. If in click the check back on, the app is still there. I can't find any way to totally delete the app in iTunes.

Most reactions

Latest posts