What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps

jorn55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dont you knowing that? Hold your finger on the app ikon 2sec Then you Can pus the ikon Where you want. Take a look In your manual.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mobutler said:
Yes but there are a lot of apps and would
Take forever I thought there might be an easier way .

You could also do it through iTunes in the Application tab with your ipad connected, then just sync. It's quicker if you have a lot of apps.

OP
M

mobutler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BINGO thanks for the info all in alphabetical order. I must admit it took me a couple of days to be brave enough to do it , then I closed my eyes and pressed ok.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Reset your home screen layout. It will sort your apps. Go general - reset - home screen layout

What a cool tip! I did not know this. You get your first page back to the way it was when the iPad was new (default apps on the first page and then from the second page on, everything (all the third-party apps) are in alphabetical order. Neat!

I do have to add this "warning": doing this will remove all your folders. Just so anyone reading this is not surprised... :)

Marilyn

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
What a cool tip! I did not know this. You get your first page back to the way it was when the iPad was new (default apps on the first page and then from the second page on, everything (all the third-party apps) are in alphabetical order. Neat!

I do have to add this "warning": doing this will remove all your folders. Just so anyone reading this is not surprised... :)

Marilyn

And make apps disappear if you have more than 9 pages, they will be there but hidden

dookievi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bosvaark said:
And make apps disappear if you have more than 9 pages, they will be there but hidden

Apps dissapear more than 9 pages? So need to search only can found the apps?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dookievi said:
Apps dissapear more than 9 pages? So need to search only can found the apps?

Yes that's right....they are there but can't be seen and a search will find them.....

Just do some folders and they will begin appearing as you free up space on your screens

Most reactions