What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps

owenmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I use iTunes and download apps they are not transferring to my iPad, it says synching etc but apps don't appear on my iPad Why...

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
O

owenmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That has not worked either Tom, all I have done today is take the new update.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - I'll move this thread to the Help section where you'll be likely to get a better response.

Tim

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I use iTunes and download apps they are not transferring to my iPad, it says synching etc but apps don't appear on my iPad Why...

If It happened on one single Application, I would suggest to download 3 more ( Lots of small free ones) and check it out. Also to download some to the iPad and sync into the other side into the PC.
Maybe the iPad account is not defined as the same. Maybe it is not authorized, by iTunes.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Some of what I'm going to suggest is the obvious, because it isn't always.

First, make sure iTunes is authorized on your computer. This has to be the same account that your iPad was set up with. Go to the Store menu and choose authorize computer. It probably is, but if I remember right is is possible to buy content on an unauthorized computer, so maybe it isn't.

On the iPad, go to he Apps Store and scroll to the bottom of the Featured Apps page. Make sure you are logged into the same account that you bought the apps with.

With your iPad connected, select it in iTunes. Now tap on the Apps tab at the top of the screen and make sure you have your Apps set to sync. Make sure that all the apps you wan to sync have a check mark next to them in the list to the left.

If you want apps that you buy on the iPad to automatically be synced back to iTunes, also select the auto sync apps. . . (whatever it says) just below the list of apps.

Some of these steps may not be necessary. I'm just suggesting some of the things I would try if it were my problem.

OP
O

owenmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for delay in reply but been working, seems to of sorted itself out now and I'm just wondering if I was trying to download apps I may already have but not checked my library. Thanks anyway

Owen

Most reactions

Latest posts