What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps update

timholmes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All my apps show open and I'm not able update the apps. Since the ios7 update. The apps are closed

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you mean in the App Store app update section this is normal in iOS 7, it's a feature to allow you to see what was updated. They will eventually disappear (2 weeks is the period that I've read).

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Also, when you see the Open button next to an app in the Update tab, that means it's already been updated. You are just being offered a quick way of opening the app, so you can check out the new features I suppose. When the app has yet to be updated it will have an Update button next to it. When it is in the process of updating it will have a blue circle with a square the middle. Progress is shown by the circle getting thicker in a clockwise direction. {I couldn't think of better way of describing it}

Most reactions

Latest posts