What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps to draw on photos?

Kyle Smith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello iPad Forums,

I'm looking for a free application which will allow me to import an image from my gallery and then let me free hand draw on it.

Basically, we plan to use it in class, we would like to upload the picture onto the app and then have the kids be able to annotate over the image, thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you checked out Skitch? You can add preselected designs to your photos as well as do freehand drawing on the picture.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another cool app I like for drawing is an app called "Drawing Pad" ($1.99, USD). You can draw freehand or import photos from your Photos album.

I like that you can choose different kinds of pens (crayons, markers, pencils, etc.). You can also add stickers, a bonus I think would be cool for the kids.

Anyway. Just a thought. Here's the AppStore link if you're interested: Drawing Pad by Murtha Design Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/K9Cwv.i

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts