What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps Problem after using Fullforce in iPad

Henrylo1021

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was using iPhone version yahoo mail on iPad and I used fullforce Cydia tweak to expend it to full screen, however, the official iPad version yahoo mail is released and I tried to upgrade it but its still trapping in fullforce iPhone mode, not the real iPad mode. It looks ugly and I can't experience the real iPad version of Yahoo mail. Plz help
( I hope u can't understand what I am talking about, my English isn't very well :p)

Attachments

• image-1717256784.jpg
    image-1717256784.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 273

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe that you can turn off the FullForce tweak affect for each individual app in your Settings app. You can control which apps are affected by FullForce by turning a button on or off (I don't remember exactly because I'm not running FullForce right now).

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

OP
H

Henrylo1021

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe that you can turn off the FullForce tweak affect for each individual app in your Settings app. You can control which apps are affected by FullForce by turning a button on or off (I don't remember exactly because I'm not running FullForce right now).

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Thanks for your help , but it is no longer recognized as iPhone app anymore, it's a iPad app, so it doesn't appear in fullforce setting, anyway thx

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, then, the only other suggestion I can think is to uninstall the FullForce tweak, run something like iCleaner to make sure it's gone (all its settings), then re-install it. It should then have "forgotten" all its settings.

You'll be starting over again with iPhone apps (have to select FullForce when you first open an app [again]), but it should remove any idea of that mail app from it's list.

Maybe that'll work?

Marilyn

OP
H

Henrylo1021

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, then, the only other suggestion I can think is to uninstall the FullForce tweak, run something like iCleaner to make sure it's gone (all its settings), then re-install it. It should then have "forgotten" all its settings.

You'll be starting over again with iPhone apps (have to select FullForce when you first open an app [again]), but it should remove any idea of that mail app from it's list.

Maybe that'll work?

Marilyn

Problem fixed, thanks a lot bro :)

Most reactions