1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Apps Problem after using Fullforce in iPad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Henrylo1021, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Henrylo1021

Henrylo1021 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was using iPhone version yahoo mail on iPad and I used fullforce Cydia tweak to expend it to full screen, however, the official iPad version yahoo mail is released and I tried to upgrade it but its still trapping in fullforce iPhone mode, not the real iPad mode. It looks ugly and I can't experience the real iPad version of Yahoo mail. Plz help
    ( I hope u can't understand what I am talking about, my English isn't very well :p)

Attached Files:

2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,664 / 0
    I believe that you can turn off the FullForce tweak affect for each individual app in your Settings app. You can control which apps are affected by FullForce by turning a button on or off (I don't remember exactly because I'm not running FullForce right now).

Hope this helps.

Marilyn
  3. Henrylo1021

Henrylo1021 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for your help , but it is no longer recognized as iPhone app anymore, it's a iPad app, so it doesn't appear in fullforce setting, anyway thx
  4. Mickey330

Mickey330 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,664 / 0
    Well, then, the only other suggestion I can think is to uninstall the FullForce tweak, run something like iCleaner to make sure it's gone (all its settings), then re-install it. It should then have "forgotten" all its settings.

You'll be starting over again with iPhone apps (have to select FullForce when you first open an app [again]), but it should remove any idea of that mail app from it's list.

Maybe that'll work?

Marilyn
  5. Henrylo1021

Henrylo1021 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Problem fixed, thanks a lot bro :)