1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Apps on both iPhone and iPad

Discussion in 'iPad FAQ' started by Avionyx, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Avionyx

Avionyx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've searched and searched but cant find the answer even though I'm sure its been asked.

I have many, some very expensive, iPad compatible apps on my iPhone. When my iPad arrives can I just sync these to my iPad without having to buy them again?

Many thanks,

Alex
  2. DontUnderstandMyIpad

DontUnderstandMyIpad iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Yes. You can use all iPhone apps on your iPad as well, but unless they are Universal apps, in the AppStore shown by a '+', the apps will not be fullscreen. The apps are linked to your Apple ID and can be used on any iOS device using your Apple ID
  3. Avionyx

Avionyx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks buddy!

Was just worried I've got a few apps I paid £150ish for and use them all for work. Would hate to have to spend another £800 on apps just to be able to use them for the iPad!
  4. FuzzyMoose

FuzzyMoose Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What apps do you have that cost that much?