What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps not opening

Sgot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My jailbroken iPad Air will not open any applications, when an application is touched the icon simply darkens then returns to normal. I would like to open apps and cannot even open cydia or settings, when I ask Siri to open apps Siri simply says "I don't see an app called ___________." I would be very grateful if someone can help me fix this issue as youtube videos have not helped.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you're talking about a jailbroken iPad, I've moved your post to the iPad Hacking Forum where it will receive more attention.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried to respring or restart ("reboot") the iPad? Sometimes that helps.

If it doesn't, what was the last tweak you installed on the iPad? Or, what were you doing right before this started happening?

In other words, what is different from the time when the iPad worked normally to now (when your apps won't open?

Marilyn

OP
S

Sgot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried to respring or restart ("reboot") the iPad? Sometimes that helps.

If it doesn't, what was the last tweak you installed on the iPad? Or, what were you doing right before this started happening?

In other words, what is different from the time when the iPad worked normally to now (when your apps won't open?

Marilyn
Before the issue happened I had exited safe mode. I have tried respringing and rebooting without any effect

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did the iPad work fine before you installed (or had problems with) Springtomize 3?

If yes, have you tried removing the tweak to see if that fixes the problem?

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts