What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps not downloading

mr SA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there IPadders,

Two days ago I downloaded apps on my IPad without any problems,but today I cant download anything. i just says "WAITING" but never downloads anything.Any help would be appeciated.

Thanks

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mr SA said:
Hi there IPadders,

Two days ago I downloaded apps on my IPad without any problems,but today I cant download anything. i just says "WAITING" but never downloads anything.Any help would be appeciated.

Thanks

It does happen occasionally. I certainly have experienced it. You will find that it is an app store problem, not your equipment. Try again after 24 hours and it should be back to normal.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, mr SA, and welcome to the forum. Are you sure you have the storage space available? I have automatic downloads set up, and experienced this when my son downloaded a couple of 1Gb games onto his mini. My iPad didn't have the space for them, so they just sat there in a waiting state.

You could try downloading your purchases to your PC, and syncing. That should sort things out.

OP
M

mr SA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys.Yes,I have enough space available,only have 10 app's at the moment,new to I Pad.Will give it a day or 2.Happy new year to all

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No problem. Gtatler's advice is probably going to see you through here, so if you have the patience, you'll likely be fine.

Couple of other things to try in the meantime. Plug it into power, and make sure you are on wifi. Some bigger apps won't download on 3G.

Most reactions

Latest posts