What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps I can't delete.

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, friends I downloaded Facebook messenger apps, for some how I delete this app and then again I download this app again but due to my slow networks 60% apps download in 1 hour now I try delete this Incomplete 60% apps but I can't.i force to close, hard restart but no results. The shade icon still on my home screen. Can some reply Tks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
2nd times try to download again with one more app but 2nd app complete and the trequired apps did not download and also i can't delete shade.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For those who known more then me.
2c7ab635ae5b2615971100f627aee8eb.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If possible, update the app in iTunes on your computer, then sync it to your iPad. If you wish to remove it, it'll be possible afterwards.

Did you go to Settings - General - Usage - Storage - Manage Storage? Maybe the app is already there. You'll be able to delete it there as well.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No I want to remove it now again download later but its can not appear on storage also double click home then delete hard restart nothing works.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If your internet connection is slow, download the app in iTunes (computer) and sync it to your iPad, as suggested before.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I try to download on fast connection but no download and on iTunes U have to guide me who step by step because I never done before. I m posting reply delay as my network did work yesterday.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Before you try downloading it in iTunes, go to the iTunes Store on your iPad. Select the Download tab, make sure there's nothing trying to download. If you find a movie/song, ... that's downloading, delete it. You can download it later, you'll find it in your Purchased tab in iTunes Store.

Then tap the app (Facebook Messenger) once to pause it's download, and tap it once more so that it resumes downloading.

If that doesn't help, it's necessary to download the app on iTunes (computer).

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried nothing download while I download this but when near 60 to 65% this sign show that app downloaded. iTunes means App Store, I also the check nothing downloading there.. Yes only one I done maybe it's wrong that I changed my network wif did its matters.i can't go with computer I did not knows how I do.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also when u open App Store where messenger is I saw someone review that his app also not work is any errors form there.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The iTunes Store, not the App Store.
The app icon looks like this:
image.png

and you can find it on your iPad as well. There's where you should look for pending downloads.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tks for ur pix I checked but noting for downloading

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
[emoji28] J.A Good news finally I deleted as u told me I downloaded then pause it went in settings/storage I found one app without tile. Really if u 3 were not on forums then u known what I do with tab I think shutdown and put in cupboard. Thanks again.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
[emoji3]

Most reactions

Latest posts