What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps Gone Missing

sceadugenga

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
dspoverseas.proboards.com
My neighbour who knows everything (don't they all?) came over to see my new ipad and was horrified that I was on my 4th page of apps.
He showed me how to create little files eg put twitter and facebook under social etc... and when I'd done this and reduced my apps to about a page and a half I noticed that some had gone missing completely. No biggy, just reinstall, but is this normal?

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My neighbour who knows everything (don't they all?) came over to see my new ipad and was horrified that I was on my 4th page of apps.
He showed me how to create little files eg put twitter and facebook under social etc... and when I'd done this and reduced my apps to about a page and a half I noticed that some had gone missing completely. No biggy, just reinstall, but is this normal?
This has never happened to me, only when I had filled up all eleven pages with apps ;)
Glad you were able to re-download them right back, I've heard from people who weren't able to do so for whatever reason.

Sent from my MacBook using Chromium

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sceadugenga said:

I organize my apps in to folders all the time and I've never lost one. Perhaps while you we're in 'jiggle mode' you may have inadvertently pressed 'x'...?

Most reactions

Latest posts