What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps for view my iPad memory consumption by type ?

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Any one know the above mentioned pls give me the apps name. As I email which save a lot of email with file attachment , also key note which have many ppt , I like to know these 2 apps occupy how many memory ?

Paul

iPhoneKing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Any one know the above mentioned pls give me the apps name. As I email which save a lot of email with file attachment , also key note which have many ppt , I like to know these 2 apps occupy how many memory ?

Paul

Hi Paul, just try this one: MemoryInfo, it is free and works great for iPhone and iPad and gives you the information you are looking for and more..

Aaron...

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[

Hi Paul, just try this one: MemoryInfo, it is free and works great for iPhone and iPad and gives you the information you are looking for and more..

Aaron...

You sure it is called memoryInfo ?
I could find only a program name Memory for iPOD and iPhone.

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can some one give me another apps that can help me check my iPad memory usage ?

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is a nice free program to give you a Picture of your iPad memory.
It is called "Pad Info"
That's what you get

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder, you seem to mean how to tell how much memory an INDIVIDUAL app is taking up? I cannot think of an app that is that specific. There are a handful of System Info ones out there, but they just cover how much memory is used and remaining, which is information you can get without an app anyway. I can't think of an app that shows the amount of memory per specific app, but I saw SysStats Monitor which is the closest I can find to maybe what you are seeking.

Last edited:
OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi sir

Thank you for intro me sysStats , I like the graphic , very nice.

Thank again

Most reactions

Latest posts