What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps for transplant patients?

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a friend whose father recently had a liver transplant. He's going to be staying with her for about six weeks while he's recuperating. Are there any apps for transplant patients?

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you asking specifically for medical well being-apps for someone who has undergone a transplant? Couldn't find one that specific for persons who have undergone a transplant app per se, but found an iPhone/iPad app called iHealth Log that states it helps people with chronic illnesses manage their illnesses, etc.
The other app was more a medical based one for physicians about transplants not aimed at the person who has had one.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you asking specifically for medical well being-apps for someone who has undergone a transplant? Couldn't find one that specific for persons who have undergone a transplant app per se, but found an iPhone/iPad app called iHealth Log that states it helps people with chronic illnesses manage their illnesses, etc.
The other app was more a medical based one for physicians about transplants not aimed at the person who has had one.

I was asking about the first option (the medical well being apps). I'll check into the iHealth app. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts