What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps for brain rehabilitation therapy?

JenC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My sister has had surgery and radiation for a brain tumor, leaving her with some coordination and speech problems for which she is getting therapy. Is there an app for "exercising" areas of the brain that manage speech and coordination? It's probably similar to the effects of a stroke.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not aware of any apps that are designed for this, but I did want to let you know that both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

LesMarti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually, Apple has created a section on Special Needs Apps in the App store. There are several out there from speech assistance to recognition of things. I bet there are going to be more as the months go by. This is such a great tool. Are you looking for a certain need to be addressed? The Brain is amazing. Never allow anyone to limit what they think she can do. I have seen amazing things happen with healing over time. Many prayers.

Most reactions

Latest posts