What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps disappear?

pjmsh2023

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So my apps keep disappearing inn the middle of them downloading. But when I go to download them again it won't let me it acts like it's already installed. I don't know what to do because I'm trying to use Netflix but I can't install the app. Any help is greatly appreciated

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - do you have age restrictions set in the 'Settings' menu. Because Netflix can stream age-restricted content, the app has an age restriction placed on it. If you've got age restrictions set, then the app won't appear on the iPad screen. Remove the age restriction and you'll see the app.

Tim

OP
pjmsh2023

pjmsh2023

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx for the help but i don't have any age restrictions, I've had Netflix before but it kept freezing it so I deleted and was planning on downloading it again, but the app disappeared.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do they disappear while the status bar is still moving or after it's finished? Have you tried doing a spotlight search for them?

OP
pjmsh2023

pjmsh2023

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's deletes while the status bar is still moving, and I tried the spot light search and it didn't come up and I went to settings and it's listed under the apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts