What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps closes unexpectedly

BlackOropher26

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was playing or using my facebook app frequently..but sometimes,the app itself closes without notice.
This happens after i keep my ipad up to date.Is there any solution to his problem.This is bothering me.

OP
B

BlackOropher26

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
How many apps are affected?

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

So far..i've just experience this on fb and strasom game..but as i said,this never happen untillvi make my ipad up to date

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
So far..i've just experience this on fb and strasom game..but as i said,this never happen untillvi make my ipad up to date

Couple things to try.

Delete the two closing apps and reinstall them.

If that doesn't work, re-sync your iPad, tethered not over the air. I've had a few apps act strange after an over the air update and doing a hardwire sync cleared it up.

AA

OP
B

BlackOropher26

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Couple things to try.

Delete the two closing apps and reinstall them.

If that doesn't work, re-sync your iPad, tethered not over the air. I've had a few apps act strange after an over the air update and doing a hardwire sync cleared it up.

AA

It works.Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts