What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps being removed by itunes.

LEG1ON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seem to be having some problems with my jailbroken ipad 4.3.1, Some apps are being removed by itunes,i have made sure that sync all apps is ticked but it is still happening. I have to reinstall them in *** EDIT *** again try to sync and it happens again.
Any ideas please?

Thanks.........:confused:

Its ok, i needed to transfer my puchases.

Last edited by a moderator:

AHA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try ticking the specific app you want or just drag it to the iPad menu on the left.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depending on what equipment they already have it can cost a developer hundreds to thousands of dollars to just get what they need to become a developer. I requires hundreds of hours to learn and then hundreds of hours labor to develop and put an app on the market. A few will make a bunch of money, most, probably will barely make enough to pay for their equipment, much less, the labor they put into it.

So, if you spent the money to buy and iPad, but you can't afford to pay the small amount these fine developers charge, then you won't get any help from me or these forums on how to steal the product of these fine developers.

If developers can't make enough money, to at least pay for their outlay, then they will stop making apps. Then you will have a nice big picture frame you can set on the mantle, instead of a fun and exciting app filled iPad. No Apps = picture frame, maybe.

It's called stealing!

Saidismeenk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whattt????

Depending on what equipment they already have it can cost a developer hundreds to thousands of dollars to just get what they need to become a developer. I requires hundreds of hours to learn and then hundreds of hours labor to develop and put an app on the market. A few will make a bunch of money, most, probably will barely make enough to pay for their equipment, much less, the labor they put into it.

So, if you spent the money to buy and iPad, but you can't afford to pay the small amount these fine developers charge, then you won't get any help from me or these forums on how to steal the product of these fine developers.

If developers can't make enough money, to at least pay for their outlay, then they will stop making apps. Then you will have a nice big picture frame you can set on the mantle, instead of a fun and exciting app filled iPad. No Apps = picture frame, maybe.

It's called stealing!

No you are looking at the developer position.
Now look at the customer.

I go online and want to see the best apps for ME. There are 100.000 apps to experiment with, but thanks to the app store payment it will cost me 200.000 dollar to experiment with it. Noway....

So apple push developers to give free option. And developers hoping they will receive money.... and apple piggyback it.

Then you think there are people who really spends 1000 hours of developing apps. More people spend 20 hours and try to sell it with cool photoshops pictures.

So apple is stealing from the customer and developer. Not the jailbreak community is stealing. I bought like 40 app's already. Because i want the developers develop more. That is the bizz model what is fair for all.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
parcas1 said:
Yes, and that is why I steal cars. I want to try one, I have not got the cash to build one and nobody will lend me theirs, so it is the manufacturer's fault that I am forced to steal them.

you could always go to the dealership and test drive them....

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes- the ever vigilent moderators are hovering, phasors ready with safety off...

Please let's not go anywhere near illegal acquisition of apps or the posts and possibly the entire thread will be deleted. iPad Forum does not condone the illegal acquistion of apps and it will not tolerate discussion of this.

Tim

Saidismeenk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You know as developer, you shouldn't build apps.
It is waste of time. You should start building a business. And building html5/css3/javascripts and tune it up working on the ipad and more devices. Just saying as developer. ;) better solution, other way you go to the $*@& business model of appstore.

For sample onswipe.com has very cool ipad app better then flipboard. And you will have better skillset then the appbuilder of ipad. You do not know for sure if ipad 1-2-3 will look like as the ipad 4-5. Check the growth of the google android market. It is outgrouwing ipad appstore....

Most reactions

Latest posts