What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps and iTunes icons missing from iPad2

Mike Hulme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my granddaughter an iPad2 last year, and have just bought her a Furby to use with it. Her iPad does not have the Apps or iTunes icons on screen, and I cannot get it to sync. Can anyone help with this, as Christmas is only two days away, and the Apple Store tech support is unavailable.

Thanks,

Mike

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the App Store and iTunes Apps are not on the home screen the most likely reason is that you have a restriction set, so go to the Settings App>Restrictions and turn them off (you will need to know the code used to set them up). Once you have loaded whatever you require you can turn the restrictions back on.

If that isn't it please let us know.

The Archangel

OP
M

Mike Hulme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for that! That was the problem. Apparently my daughter set up the restriction to prevent a five year old downloading anything she took a fancy to. And, I have to say, those Furbies are really annoying!

Thanks,

Mike

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mike Hulme said:
Thank you for that! That was the problem. Apparently my daughter set up the restriction to prevent a five year old downloading anything she took a fancy to. And, I have to say, those Furbies are really annoying!

Thanks,

Mike

That is great to hear Mike, thanks for letting us know......hmm, I think that you can keep those Furbies!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts