1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Application installed is missing

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by paraschosi, Feb 22, 2013.

1. paraschosi

paraschosi iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Free Applications were downloaded. However aft a while and possibly after a sync they disappeared from my ipad 3. When I move to App Store they are displayed as installed. Any suggestions ? Thanks a lot.
  2. therealriley

therealriley iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Have you got loads of pages? Can you find the apps your looking for in spotlight search? Check those apps are selected when you sync too. Check in any folders you have as some can not show between landscape as it does with portrait angles. Usually if i have this issue i would just do a soft reset by holding the home button and power button until the apple logo appears, it will turn back on and your apps should be there. However if you have lots of apps try putting some in folders first and it may clear a space, not sure if these devices still have a page limit. If you need to add folders then just hold an app until it wiggles, drag an app on top of another app and it will turn into a folder, you will see a title like games or productivity but just select that word and you can rename it.
    Hope this helps let me know how you get on.