What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple's Senior VP of Designs, Johnathan Ive says, "Best is Yet to Come" from Apple

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dgstorm said:
Yes. Those sound pretty cool, but I like the sound of Super-skimonkey even better! :)

Lol--I think I may have to coin the phrase, because I really like that!!

Super skimonkey!! :)

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
To bring this back to topic, I for one am excited to see what is yet to come!

(ROFL. Yeppers... it's funny how I followed the tangent and kinda hijacked my own topic!) I am enthusiastic about the idea of an Apple TV! I think it is a market that Apple could absolutely dominate. Their displays and aesthetic designs are always impressive.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dgstorm said:
(ROFL. Yeppers... it's funny how I followed the tangent and kinda hijacked my own topic!) I am enthusiastic about the idea of an Apple TV! I think it is a market that Apple could absolutely dominate. Their displays and aesthetic designs are always impressive.

I've been waiting for that Apple TV but last night I saw an advert for the latest Samsung which looked mighty impressive.....if it can top that then it will be truly amazing!

Reading the original post about Sir Jonathan made me go back and look at his designs again.......the guy really does deserve the overused title of genius.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts