What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apples iOS 7 Leaked (parody)

michaelwelbourne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just found this parody video on Youtube:

One of the better ones and all I can say is I hope Apple are listening!!! ;) Would love to see these make it to the next major iOS update. What do you want most in iOS 7?

Last edited by a moderator:

Redjericho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who needs a taser when you have a lightsaber? Come on apple, get your head in the game.

guyritchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ROFL! I watch a lot of parodies and this is up there with the best! Especially love the iOS 7 features. If only Apple were listening lol!

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
michaelwelbourne said:
Just found this parody video on Youtube: YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0z0uUtahFc

One of the better ones and all I can say is I hope Apple are listening!!! ;) Would love to see these make it to the next major iOS update. What do you want most in iOS 7?

Super good michael, can't wait for iOS 8! I think a replicator would be a must have! :D

Most reactions