What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple’s Black Friday Deals are Now Live

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
screen-shot-2014-11-28-at-12-25-05-am.png

Every year when it's Black Friday, Apple has a special way of approaching this shopping bonanza. The company doesn't come up with discounts on its products, but rather offers gift cards. Such is the case in this year, as well.

Apple is now offering a one-day-only deal on its products for Black Friday so customers who purchase qualifying Apple products will receive a (PRODUCT)RED iTunes gift card valued from $25 to $100. Here's the entire list of the qualifying products:
  • iPod touch – $25
  • iPod nano – $25
  • Apple TV – $25
  • Select Beats by Dre headphones – $25
  • Any iPad – $50
  • Any Mac – $100
However, while Apple Store customers in the U.S. will get gift cards on selected purchases on Black Friday, it seems European customers are missing out.

In 2013, Apple offered its European customers discounted pricing rather than gift cards, but neither cards nor discounts will be available this time.

Source: Apple

Last edited:

Stag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Radu,

Yes I got the iTunes gift cards, totalling $150 which I was delighted with. I also enjoyed the listening to all the various gurus and have picked up a lot of useful info.
However now that I have returned home to Ireland I discover that I cannot redeem them, so how am I supposed to do redeem them?
I think I read somewhere that I have to have a US iTunes account, but is it possible to have both? And if so how do I do it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Stag

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Every year when it's Black Friday, Apple has a special way of approaching this shopping bonanza. The company doesn't come up with discounts on its products, but rather offers gift cards. Such is the case in this year, as well.

This is actually incorrect. In the US and other markets, Apple have in some previous year's offered discounts rather than the gift cards. Agreed that in more recent years gift cards have prevailed.

I got caught out quoting your post in another forum, it was rudely pointed out to me that this was inaccurate.

Most reactions

Latest posts