What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Applecare for iPad4

elie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!

I need help regarding the Applecare concern. Please, feel free to response to my post.
Thank you.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, elie! Welcome to iPF!

What exactly is your concern? Could you please add more information, or a question? It might help us answering your post.

OP
E

elie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi J.A.

I have an iPad4. The warranty will last only until November 2014. If I avail the Applecare, what is the package of it? Will it covers the iPad itself? Cable and Adapter?

And also the Applecare+.

I am confuse about the Applecare apple website. :(

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
AppleCare+ can be purchased when buying a new iPad, or within 60 days after buying it. If your warranty expires in November, it's not an option for you. Sorry!

The AppleCare protection plan depends on your country. It should include the iPad and it's battery, afaik. It can be purchased while your device is still under warranty and will extend your coverage to 2 years.

Last edited:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You should have gotten AppleCare. It's so worth it. See my 'I am so excited' post.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

OP
E

elie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@J. A.
AppleCare, in an easy word, is the extension of warranty for 2 years, is it right? For example, my iPad 4 with enrolled AppleCare occur an LCD problem. Does it mean that my iPad 4 will be replace with new iPad 4? How about the accessories (cable and adapter), is the AppleCare covers it too?

I am here located at Manila, Philippines. :)

@tlbaker
Hi tlbaker. Really appreciate the information. I want to learn more about Apple products (iPad and iPhone). :)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love my apple products. So easy to use and customer service is great. Enjoy.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
AppleCare extents the warranty to two years.

Whether or not you get a replacement depends on the judgement of the Apple geniuses.

USB cable and power adapter are included.

OP
E

elie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@tlbaker
Superb! I want to know more about iPads and iPhones. I am really excited to work as tech/IT of iPad and iPhone.

@J. A.
If the fault is with user (drop and break the LCD, or gets wet), that is not include with the AppleCare, am I right? :)
But when it comes to enlargement or the battery or LCD color errors, AppleCare is with it? :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@tlbaker
Superb! I want to know more about iPads and iPhones. I am really excited to work as tech/IT of iPad and iPhone.

@J. A.
If the fault is with user (drop and break the LCD, or gets wet), that is not include with the AppleCare, am I right? :)
But when it comes to enlargement or the battery or LCD color errors, AppleCare is with it? :)
In most countries, Apple no longer sells the old AppleCare for the iPad, only AppleCare+, which does cover up to two incidents of accidental damage.

OP
E

elie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another question. If the iPad is deeply drained, how long it will be charge and open? :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another question. If the iPad is deeply drained, how long it will be charge and open? :)
It could be anything from several minutes or longer before the iPad will have enough power to turn on.

Most reactions