What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple...

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is Apple so complicated compared to other companies...?

What do you think...?

But still I love Apple, I dunno why..!!!

Sent from my iPad 1 32GB using iPF

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why is Apple so complicated compared to other companies...?

What do you think...?

But still I love Apple, I dunno why..!!!

I'm sure you must appreciate your question is a bit hard to answer by members if you don't say what concerns you have. I suspect quite a few of us are also wondering why you still love Apple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Black_Soul33

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The OB said:
I'm sure you must appreciate your question is a bit hard to answer by members if you don't say what concerns you have. I suspect quite a few of us are also wondering why you still love Apple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The thing that makes me think it is complicated are the iTunes and the Bluetooth thing...

The thing I love about it is it's quality...I dunno why but I don't get feel of the quality of using an iDevice when I use other devices

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Exasperated, Professor Higgins asked Colonel Pickering, 'Why can't a woman be more like a man?' But later on when the woman left, he lamented, 'yet, I've grown accustomed to her face, her look, her smile...'

For me, Apple is one of the least complicated technological companies I've ever done business. They sell hardware to run their software. They don't sell refrigerators or televisions. They do not sell parts to other companies. When you get an Apple product home, minimal installation required, turn it on and bam! You're working!

OP
Black_Soul33

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
What is so hard about blue tooth?

Apple enables you to connect only with Apple devices through Bluetooth

That's the thing !!

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Black_Soul33 said:
Apple enables you to connect only with Apple devices through Bluetooth

That's the thing !!

I have a Zagg Bluetooth keyboard, a Motorola blue tooth head set, I have a Seagate GoFlex Satellite hard drive--this device is wifi. The point I'm making is there are a lot of devices that the iPad can use.

OP
Black_Soul33

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MattIM said:
I have a Zagg Bluetooth keyboard, a Motorola blue tooth head set, I have a Seagate GoFlex Satellite hard drive--this device is wifi. The point I'm making is there are a lot of devices that the iPad can use.

But it can't connect with other company phones

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, the Bump app is awesome - if you're wanting to connect to other, non-Apple phones to share info. Heck, the Bump app just got updated the other day and now you can "bump" documents from within your Dropbox (online storage).

So, you can transfer pictures, songs, contact info, documents/files stored within the Bump app AND now file/documents stored on Dropbox.

Yes, the other phone has to have the Bump app also, but it's available for Android, too (Google Play store). I've used it successfully with someone who owned an Android phone (don't remember which one, specifically). Easy peasy!

Marilyn

OP
Black_Soul33

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Yeah, the Bump app is awesome - if you're wanting to connect to other, non-Apple phones to share info. Heck, the Bump app just got updated the other day and now you can "bump" documents from within your Dropbox (online storage).

So, you can transfer pictures, songs, contact info, documents/files stored within the Bump app AND now file/documents stored on Dropbox.

Yes, the other phone has to have the Bump app also, but it's available for Android, too (Google Play store). I've used it successfully with someone who owned an Android phone (don't remember which one, specifically). Easy peasy!

Marilyn

Thank you and I'll try it...

Sent from my iPad 32GB using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts