What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple won't let me replace iPad?

mohamedfouad89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mohamedfouad89 said:
Well, I have tried to contact them by any means, but there is no contact details foe Egypt, I was hopping to find an email address so that I can contact them easier

Do you know a direct e-mail to any of Apple's stuff?

leolaksi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to apple.com and at the bottom of the page is the option to change to another region or country. You will see that Apple has an Egyptian website. Good luck. Leo

mohamedfouad89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leolaksi said:
Go to apple.com and at the bottom of the page is the option to change to another region or country. You will see that Apple has an Egyptian website. Good luck. Leo

Until now, I couldn't find any thing, no service is available to Egypt, and I don't know what to do, please any help will be so great

MacVaio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Until now, I couldn't find any thing, no service is available to Egypt, and I don't know what to do, please any help will be so great

Mohamed, here is my question. Is iPad avalaible for sale in Egypt?

Because i found this site:

Apple (Egypt)

but can not find it listed there. Just Macs and iPhones...

BTW, how is the civil situation in your country? :confused:

Best!

Mac Ω Recorder

mohamedfouad89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MacVaio said:
Mohamed, here is my question. Is iPad avalaible for sale in Egypt?

Because i found this site:

Apple (Egypt)

but can not find it listed there. Just Macs and iPhones...

BTW, how is the civil situation in your country? :confused:

Best!

Mac Ω Recorder

Well it is sold in Egypt, but it has no service or repair store, and the official apple reseller trade line told me that it was defective and that it should be replaced for free from any apple store but there is no apple store in Egypt.

For the civil situation it is good, I mean of course we have some unsuitability but by time it gets better, thanks for your care.

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and this is why i hate apple..
So you give them youre hard earned cast for an ipad thats broken. then they replace it with another one and they say they cant replace it... What the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocking but im not suprised.
When the ipod videos first came out. my wifes stopped playing music with in 2 weeks.
we sent it off and apple sent it back with a massive dent in the side saying we had done that and its void the warranty. hahaha absolute disgrace of a company

mohamedfouad89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brian_fantana said:
and this is why i hate apple..
So you give them youre hard earned cast for an ipad thats broken. then they replace it with another one and they say they cant replace it... What the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocking but im not suprised.
When the ipod videos first came out. my wifes stopped playing music with in 2 weeks.
we sent it off and apple sent it back with a massive dent in the side saying we had done that and its void the warranty. hahaha absolute disgrace of a company

Then do you think they will not replace it for me, I was thinking of getting an email of a direct contact of any one in any apple store and ship my iPad for them and get a new one, and I will pay for both shipments

MacVaio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it is sold in Egypt, but it has no service or repair store, and the official apple reseller trade line told me that it was defective and that it should be replaced for free from any apple store but there is no apple store in Egypt.

This is then most unusual and INACCEPTABLE. If you buy let's say an iPad2 in Cairo you can not claim any warranty? Are they sold under the desk maybe?

Apple should take note then.

I would try to locate the Apple service in the country your iPad was purchased and then follow until the solution.

Contacting Apple for support and service

MacSongify

mohamedfouad89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MacVaio said:
This is then most unusual and INACCEPTABLE. If you buy let's say an iPad2 in Cairo you can not claim any warranty? Are they sold under the desk maybe?

Apple should take note then.

I would try to locate the Apple service in the country your iPad was purchased and then follow until the solution.

Contacting Apple for support and service

MacSongify

Thank you very much for your care to helping me, I will be waiting for your reply

Most reactions

Latest posts