What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Wins Permanant Ban on German Sales of Samsung Tablet

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
Ummm. What?
Have you been following the lawsuits other than this thread?

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

Not doggedly, until any lawsuit final result - it's conjecture as to if the law courts in the country where it's fought, decides otherwise.

German courts have now solidified their position, so we have a solid outcome to refer to, why I used it.

Pharlap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still am boggling over why apple is blocking the sales of this ,what they should do is let them sell them and then people will soon find they should have bought an Apple ipad 1 or 2 and save there pennies and bought a Samsung tv set instead of a android virus infected tablet with minimal support and no control over applications .
THIS IS WHY IPAD WORKS JAILBROKEN OR NOT
Now that what you call Advertising
What do you think

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple has to defend their intellectual property or they lose the right to do so...

-t

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently now Samsung is trying to block all sales of the iPads, iPhones in The Netherlands because of "3G patents" and I think it has already blocked the iPhone 5 (not 4) in Korea because of how thin it is.

Sent From my jailbroken interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Most reactions