What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Weighs Up Options for Next iPad Mini

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ouch I am starting to here these words with a lot of apples fans, hope apple know what there doing I would hate having to go with an android tablet to avoid being cheated.

If you ask me, the statement makes no sense. he just got the mini, which was released back in November, so how could he feel cheated?

abdullah12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This news is great news i think.It is great invention of apple.

Thanks friends...............................

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
If you ask me, the statement makes no sense. he just got the mini, which was released back in November, so how could he feel cheated?

It does make sense, because he used the words "I feel I got cheated"
I'm just saying, I'm a social person and have found a lot of people to be saying the same thing lately. As I say I hope they know what effect this will have, I know apple fan boys that are now walking round with a Samsung phone???

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It does make sense, because he used the words "I feel I got cheated"
I'm just saying, I'm a social person and have found a lot of people to be saying the same thing lately. As I say I hope they know what effect this will have, I know apple fan boys that are now walking round with a Samsung phone???

He feels he got cheated for what reason?

Most reactions

Latest posts