According to reports, Apple has a plan for folks whose Apple Watch battery runs out while they are using it. Supposedly, the phone will enter a special power saver mode when the battery runs out. This special mode will actually allow the watch to continue telling the time for up to 72 hours beyond its other functions. Handy!
Here's a breakdown of how the rest of the battery life works on Apple's newest creation:
It looks like Apple's engineers are trying to work out all the details. Sound off and let us know how much you think you'll use the Apple Watch.
- up to 3 hours of talk time
- up to 6.5 hours of audio playback test
- up to 7 hours workout test
- up 48 hours of watch test
- up to 72 hours of power reserve
- takes about 1.5 hours to reach an 80% charge and about 2.5 hours to 100%
- the Apple Watch battery can be replaced at an Apple Store